Tuesday 8 January 2013

Here we go again.

Once again I find myself in a rather familiar situation.  I am back in Brisbane and am about to embark on another year serving with NET ministries Australia. But first off to Peregian on the Sunshine Coast for initial training. Although everything that is physically happening in my little world has a lot of similarities to last year it all feels so very different. Everything and everyone (or just about) that I associate with NET is no longer at my side and I am in a very different state of mind then this time last year and I won't lie I am nervous about this year, excited but SCARED. The only thing of real importance from this update is that I beg your prayers for the team I will be a part of this year and for any challenges that will come my way.
 
God Bless,
AMDG

1 comment: