Saturday 9 November 2013

To me dearest followers and readers,

As you are probably aware I’m volunteering with NET ministries Australia, doing full time ministry on behalf of the Catholic Church, living in Melbourne, running retreats, camps, Youth Groups, Young Adults meetings and so much more. This year my team and I have ministered to around 5000 people. NET is a full time volunteer commitment and we are responsible for raising our own sponsorship in order to ensure that NET can continue to run and keep up its amazing work.  I still have a sizable amount of mine to raise, so if you’re able and willing to donate it would be greatly appreciated;
Westpac New Zealand:
a/c name: NET Ministries
a/c number: 03 0252 0008869-00

Westpac Australia:
a/c name: NET Ministries
BSB: 034 010
a/c number: 162 527

make sure you mention my last name “Gray”
and feel free to email me with any questions at katiemarion@hotmail.co.nz

 You can visit the NET website by following the link below
http://www.netministries.com.au/

AMDG

No comments:

Post a Comment